Logistics Analyst (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Identification and initiation of strategic saving opportunities in the European Logistics organization
- Support network optimization projects with the involvement from adjacent teams – mostly Supply Chain Planning, Warehousing, Purchasing, Master Data, Transportation, Operations, Controlling
- Engineering and integration of various data streams
- Presentation of network optimization results and decision memos to internal stakeholders – mostly Head of Logistics Europe, Sub-Regional Logistics Heads, Logistics Project Managers
- Bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Technical or Supply Chain field
- 2-3 years working experience in previous analytical role
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic project environment and to coordinate multi-functional teams
- High level of flexibility and endurance, as well as being able to work independently in an individual position
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Interaction on all management levels and end to end thinking
- Fluent knowledge of English language is required
- Nice to have: practical experience with SAP, MS Office including MS Access, Supply Chain Simulation tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 836.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.