At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Click here to learn more about the program and its specific application process.
Dare to make an impact?
Adhesive Technologies #Marketing & Sales Pioneers is a 12-month rotational graduate program that spans across five European countries, offering the security of a permanent contract from day one and ensuring your long-term future with Henkel. You will have the opportunity to participate in different Marketing & Sales fields, receive mentoring, and build connections with peers, mentors, and senior leaders who can offer you valuable guidance. We are committed to supporting you along the whole journey and helping you transition seamlessly into your long-term role within our company, filled with unique growth opportunities and international experiences.
To learn more about the program and its specific application process click here: https://www.henkel.com/careers/talent-programs/impact-you-marketing-and-sales-pioneers-graduate-program-europe
- Join Henkel Adhesive Technologies’ Marketing & Sales community and contribute to commercial excellence
- As part of the team, you will play a crucial role in devising and executing innovative marketing and sales strategies that drive business growth
- Engage in three immersive rotations within Marketing & Sales departments and take part in different job shadowing activities in adjacent areas (e.g., customer service) to gain a comprehensive understanding of the business
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across Europe to gain deeper insights into our Marketing & Sales departments
- Take ownership and responsibility in both individual and collaborative team projects, strengthening your problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Participate in customer events to gain insights into our customers’ needs and to build strong relationships
- As a valued member of our community, take the chance to build connections and exchange ideas with other colleagues to expand your professional network even beyond Marketing & Sales