At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Production Manager will be responsible for leading the Production and Logistics activities at the site.
- Responsible for meeting production demands, tracking and reporting daily, weekly, monthly goals.
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and sustainable workplace.
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues.
- Utilize Continuous Improvement techniques and manage cost reduction projects.
- Active member in site audits for Quality and Safety.
- Budget accountability and working with the other areas to maintain the site Budget plan.
- Schedule completion updates and improvements related to (on-time shipping), reduction in the off grade produced, projects completed using lean tools for yield and cost reductions.
- Motivate team members to achieve budget plan goals.
- Determining staffing needs and placing requisitions when needed.
- This role will be responsible for the safety of production and logistics associates, improving on- time shipping, reducing off-grade and working with the business unit to improve the overall process.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, contracts, and procedures.