At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Fully manage and lead product analysis and testing while documenting progress and results in company database systems
- Provide technical support to customer and analyze results after product release
- Follow supervisor guidance to assure all PD laboratory work, record, organize and communicate results/data from experiments and testing
- Explore new technology, product, or performance improvement opportunities
- Observe safety and environmental guidelines while handling products and in lab Perform data analysis, draw conclusions, and make experimental recommendations
- Maintain laboratory and storage areas, as well as equipment
- Ensure adherence to all applicable environmental, health and safety regulations, standards and policies
- Actively participate in scientific publications and forums
- Collaborate closely with product management, production and sourcing teams to develop new products and nurture current product lines through product development
- Support manufacturing to ensure quality product delivery
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and leverage their feedback to optimize processes towards customer requirements