United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Master Data Process Specialist
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead Customer Master Data (CMD) Projects – run projects to change/align processes, or clean data.
- Understand Henkel’s processes in depth and the interactions between each department.
- Customer master data process control & meeting Governance with reporting.
- Supports optimizing the customer master data management processes and bring in own proposals.
- Implement processes, training and tools to optimize the internal communication of customer master data in order to continuously emphasize the importance of high-quality data.
- Customer master data Steering experts.
- Task and process alignments and harmonisations.
- Continuous improvement of tools, tasks and processes.
- Training for internal staff.
- Customer Master Data Quality gate.
- Works independently of day-to-day supervision within the standards of the Europe organisation.
- Continuous improvement mindset - be able to take a problem and breakdown the steps to identify process improvement and actions to support more efficiency. Being able to monitor process improvement for sustainable solution. Therefore proven record in running projects us essential
- Data quality skills- Customer master data is a foundation for all processes that follow, therefore successful applicant would need to demonstrate an eye to detail and support ongoing data quality by designing and proposing data Quality through KPIs/reporting
- Process orientated- should have good knowledge to support continuous improvement and steer & train within region.
- The ability to work and run projects, taking into consideration all various aspects to bring to conclusion using own initiative.
- Previous experience within a customer service, or a supply chain role.
- Knowledge of Service Cloud (Salesforce) and Customer Master Data would be an advantage.
- High level of organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Excellent in problem solving, is solution orientated and has good influencing skills.
- Proactive, target driven, self-motivated with precise, accurate administration skills.
- Good level of SAP and Intermediate level of MS office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word) are desirable skills.
- Ability to withstand pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- A customer focused attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Team player.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.