At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Are you studying Purchasing topics?
- Do you want an interesting and challenging hands-on internship position, where you are working with IMS Purchasing (Indirect Material & Services)?
- You will get a deep knowledge and experience of working in a multicultural work environment and discovering the processes and development within strategic purchasing.
- This is the opportunity for you, if you are interested in global purchasing strategies and agreements, process improvement and analyses and purchasing tools.
- You will support the purchasing organisation with administrative tasks and also run your own projects and tasks during the internship.