Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Network Supply Planner (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Dynamic environment, clear responsibility, freedom to take own initiatives, development
- Managing weekly supply chain planning to meet customer requests while optimizing stocks
- End-to-end planning of a supplier based article portfolio from finished good demand to
material supply planning within Europe
- Balancing productions schedules and quantities based on forecasts as input from sales
- Material supply & supplier management
- Monitoring and steering inventory levels
- Continuously searching for process improvements with subcontractors
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in the field of business administration or engineering with focus on
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills
- Problem solving attitude and team orientation
- Intercultural capabilities and flexibility to travel
- High self-initiative and potential to develop into a leadership role
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 836.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.