China, Shanghai, Finance
Manager Financial Controlling - APAC
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage and coordinate APAC HAT Sales Incentive Plan including the annual payout calculation/validation from the Controlling side.
- Initiate and lead controlling and digital initiatives to drive business growth and financial process efficiency
- Lead the End-to-End management of the APAC HAT Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) process from the Controlling side and drive further improvements.
- Initiate and lead Finance/Controlling related projects and digitalization projects (both regional and cross-regional/global projects)
- Other Ad-hoc analysis / presentations / tasks
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Manage and coordinate APAC Adhesives Sales Incentive Plan (SIP), perform related calculation/analysis/simulation, stakeholder management and communication（40%）
- Finance/Controlling related projects/initiatives and other projects（40%）
- Financial reporting & analysis and other BS/PL/CF related analysis（10%）
- Other ad-hoc analysis / presentations / tasks（10%）
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Minimum 4–6 years of experience in Finance / FP&A / Controlling or related field
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and sound understanding of financial statements and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong sense and ability to proactively engage internal and external stakeholders to develop value-added solutions
- High willingness to learn and strong team spirit
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Digital skills and international working experience a plus
- What the Role Can Offer You
- Regional responsibility with close collaboration with all APAC countries cross Business Units, HQ as well as other regions
- Interesting combination of Controlling (full P&L / various BUs / HAT SIP) and projects (with E2E responsibility)
- Excellent platform to grow both professionally and personally due to the broad scope of work and interactions with various key stakeholders within the company, with a wide range of optionality for your future career path.
- Continuous Learning & Training for all related topics (industrial, financial, soft-skills, digital skill, PMO etc.)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.