Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Quality Control Excellence Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Senior Subject Matter Expert in quality control and test methods, harmonizes and continuously improves the efficiency of control plans and test methods.
- Leads strategic initiatives globally to improve and develop these capabilities within the Q organization.
- Develops knowledge, disrupts the domain, implements, and sustains new way of working, provides expertise, and increases organization capabilities.
- Take a lead role to the activities required to execute the global Quality Center of Excellence mandate
- Provide support, assistance, and advice to the regional Quality teams by providing individual expert Quality knowledge and by leveraging and connecting the global Quality network.
- Design, develop and improve Global standards, Quality methods, practices, tools.
- Develop next level capabilities, infrastructure, and innovations.
- Ensure the effectiveness of existing processes cross-regionally and consistent implementation. Sustain global adherence
- Take an active role in the global Quality strategy definition, associated projects and targets to improve
- Support strategic initiatives from needs identification through design and global implementation until final effectiveness check
- Drive globalization of best practices across Region and harmonization. Lead community of practices to foster best practices sharing and collective knowledge development
- Support definition, design and implementation of required extensions, enhancements, and maintenance of IT/ digital tools relevant for Adhesive Technologies’ Quality specific needs
- Develop and deploy Training/coaching programs to procedures, standards, Methods/tools and implementation guidelines
- Ownership of selected global methods and tools
- Participate in the Global Q communication strategy implementation
- Master’s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering
- 10+ years of work experience
- 5+ years experience in Quality or PD
- 3+ years of international experience (preferred)
- Significant experience in Quality test methods, developing, evaluating, implementing, harmonizing.
- Working closely with or managing a Quality Control Laboratory
- Project Management, Presentation & Training, Data literacy, data analysis
- Problem solving, Root-cause-analysis, logical thinking
- Lean, continuous improvement methods
- Statistical methods SQC, SPC, MSA
- SAP data structure, Quality BI, ADAP
- Quality control, test methods, quality lab management, equipment
- Fluent in English, verbal and written (the CoE is global) (additional language is a plus)
- Collaboration, Leading/coaching, Convincing & influencing
- Solving conflicts, Agility, Enthusiasm and creativity
- Interpersonal communication in various media and to various levels of internal and external organizations
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.