Turkey, Tuzla, Adhesive Technologies
Application Engineering Laboratory Technician (Tuzla)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Perform routine tests and analysis with focus on cleaners, lubricants, surface treatment, functional coatings etc.
- Maintain technical expertise and skills matching the SBU/SU strategy
- Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to accepted standards and communicate to internal/external customers
- Quick action and response to customer routine test and provide qualified test report
- Conducts all laboratory work in a safe manner including the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), adherence to site safety practices, use of laboratory equipment, 5S, etc.
- Support product or process introduction directly at the customer's site
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or relevant field
- Up to 3 years’ related experience, preferably Laboratory experience
- Ability to work independently, communicate with laboratory members, and maintain organized records/reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Solution oriented and ability to work as a team
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
- Ability to understand products associated with assigned technologies
- Excellent Hands-on and equipment competency
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.