India, Gurgaon- Gurugram, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the Industrial Markets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at OEMs and industrial business/ manufacturing units.
- Conduct market research to stay abreast of industry trends and competitor activities.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Prepare and present compelling sales proposals to clients, showcasing the value of our adhesive solutions. Nurture existing client relationships and act as a primary point of contact for customer inquiries.
- Address customer concerns and ensure timely resolution of issues. Collaborate with internal teams, including planning, manufacturing, and customer support, to ensure seamless delivery of products and services.
- Preparing go-to-market strategies with distributors & Planning with day-to-day activities with their team.
- Minimum of 0.5 year of experience Preferably in (Industrial consumable sales )
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Engineering Graduate preferably BE/ B-Tech in Mechanical Electrical, and Chemical streams
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.