Italy, Milano, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Technical Support for Henkel’s range of adhesives, sealants with focus on Loctite dispensing EQ to Customers, Sales Force, Marketing
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Product application/technical Training to Sales Force and Customers
- Handling customer’s technical enquiries
- Support the laboratory work
- Work together with Sales Force for Customer Value calculation
- Quantifies, documents and communicates Henkel solution’s value to customers
- Documents all activities in CRM tool
- Collaborates with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of AE field team or project team members
- Promotes internally innovations and best learnings cross account
- High school degree in Electronics or Mechatronics or Degree in Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Previous experience with equipment is desirable. Hands-on experience of laboratory/workshop testing
- Knowledge of Industry market with focus on General Manufacturing and Industrial Maintenance
- Experience of using industrial adhesives, sealants, cleaners; writing technical papers and understanding technical reports, project management approach
- Well-developed customer facing skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, flexible, with the ability to multitask
- High degree of enthusiasm and problem-solving skills. IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Office package, ability to work in a digitalized environment
- Fluent in English
- Location not far from Milano area (approx. 100 km) is required
- High level of flexibility as travel (about 60%) is required
- EAE/EAS certification is preferred
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.