Henkel at a Glance
Latest Press Releases
Henkel successfully maintains growth momentum with double-digit sales increase in the third quarter
- Group reports organic sales growth of +11.3% to new all-time high of around 6 billion euros, nominal +17.3%, with all three business units contributing:
- Adhesive Technologies achieves double-digit organic sales growth of +16.8%, nominal +22.6%
- Beauty Care reports positive organic sales growth of +0.9%, nominal +8.4%
- Laundry & Home Care generates significant organic sales growth of +7.3%, nominal +13.2%
- Double-digit sales growth in emerging markets, very strong growth in mature markets
- Merger of Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care into Consumer Brands ahead of plan
- Outlook for fiscal 2022: Raised guidance for sales and earnings based on continued strong business performance
Mark Dorn to become new Executive Vice President Adhesive Technologies
Effective February 1, 2023, Mark Dorn (49), currently Senior Vice President at Henkel with responsibility for the Adhesive Technologies business in the Asia-Pacific region, will be appointed Executive Vice President and member of the Management Board responsible for the Adhesive Technologies business unit. He succeeds Jan-Dirk Auris, who will leave the company at the end of January 2023 after around 35 years of successful service.
Change in the Henkel Management Board
Henkel today announced that Jan-Dirk Auris, the Board member responsible for the Adhesive Technologies business unit, will conclude his longstanding and successful service to the company at the end of January 2023, following the joint decision to forego a prolongation of his existing contract, which is scheduled to expire at the end of 2023. He will support the handover of responsibility to his successor.
Henkel collaborates with Teens Go Green Indonesia on environmental protection camp for youths
With the support from Henkel Indonesia, Teens Go Green Indonesia concluded the successful set up of the Youth Climate Action Camp 2022 in September. Henkel Indonesia donated about EUR 4,200 (62 million IDR) via this educational activity that engaged Indonesian youth through social media, virtual climate training sessions and a four-day camp in Pramuka Island, Thousand Islands.