Informasi dan Layanan
Bruno Piacenza leaves Henkel after more than 30 years of successful service to the company
Effective September 30, 2022, Bruno Piacenza (56), who has been Executive Vice President of Henkel's Laundry & Home Care business sector since 2011, will leave the Henkel Management Board, as already announced at the beginning of the year. Wolfgang König (50), currently Executive Vice President for Beauty Care, will additionally assume responsibility for Laundry & Home Care with effect from October 1, 2022 and will also lead the newly created Henkel Consumer Brands business unit in the future.
Henkel presents successful implementation of purposeful growth agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Implementation of new organizational structure in the Consumer Brands business unit ahead of plan
- Continued strong organic sales performance at Adhesive Technologies
- Outlook for organic sales growth for Henkel in fiscal 2022 increased: +5.5 to +7.5 percent (previously +4.5 to +6.5 percent)
- Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands well positioned for capturing future growth and profit opportunities
- Confirmation of mid- to long-term financial ambition
Henkel luncurkan Official Store Loctite Indonesia di Tokopedia
Henkel Indonesia hari ini mengumumkan peluncuran Loctite Indonesia Official Store di platform e-commerce terkemuka Tokopedia. Toko ini menawarkan solusi Teknologi Perekat untuk berbagai industri, termasuk otomotif, manufaktur umum, dan pemeliharaan.