Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world.
THIS ISHENKEL Indonesia
WE AREPIONEERS AT HEARTFOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Henkel significantly increases sales, drives strategic agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Group sales in the first half of 2022 grew organically by +8.9 percent to around 10.9 billion euros (nominal +9.9 percent), driven by all business units and regions
- Earnings impacted, as expected, by drastic input cost headwinds:
- Operating profit (EBIT)* reaches 1,166 million euros (-18.5%)
- EBIT margin* at 10.7% (-370 basis points)
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* at 1.95 euros, -20.8% at constant exchange rates
- Good progress in implementing the purposeful growth agenda and in merging the consumer businesses into Henkel Consumer Brands
- Outlook for fiscal 2022 updated:
- Organic sales growth: increased to +4.5 to +6.5 percent
- EBIT margin*: unchanged at 9.0 to 11.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* at constant exchange rates: unchanged a decline in the range of -35 to -15 percent
Henkel launches Loctite Indonesia Official Store on Tokopedia
Henkel Indonesia has today announced the launch of the Loctite Indonesia Official Store Tokopedia, a leading marketplace and technology company in Indonesia. The store offers Adhesive Technologies solutions for a wide range of industries, including automotive, general manufacturing and maintenance.
Henkel strengthens strategic positioning with new corporate brand identity
Henkel has strategically evolved and redesigned its global corporate brand identity, together with MetaDesign, the brand consultancy of Publicis Groupe Germany. Henkel strengthens the strategic positioning of the corporate brand as a pioneer with responsibility for the good of future generations expressed by a dynamic new appearance. A clear brand architecture and flexible design create a modern and consistent brand experience.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
The Uniqueness of 52,000 is the power in us
At Henkel, we believe in the power of uniqueness. We believe in equity and a sense of belonging for people with all their differences – in our societies and our workplace.
The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. We believe that a company culture focused on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) is the key driver of creativity and innovation. Our ability to deliver excellent results is fueled by and dependent on our ability to embed DEI in our corporate culture and the way we do business.
We are strongly committed to building teams that match the needs of the markets we operate in and the clients we work with, represented by a broad range of cultural backgrounds, skills, and knowledge. Diverse teams stimulate innovation and new ways of problem solving; yet they need an inclusive culture and leadership to help them function at their best.