How we work
Drive innovation culture
We drive innovation and foster the integration of new technologies and digital means. Anticipating future consumer needs, developing new services and products for our consumers, 3D-printing technology, implementing smart factory concepts… - these are the topics keeping us busy every day.
Create the workspace of tomorrow
Cross-functional teams, open spaces, flex-time, and child daycare solutions support an agile work culture and idea exchange at any time.
Develop global brands
Our iconic consumer brands like Pritt, Persil, and Schwarzkopf have enriched the lives of many generations. They are used by one billion consumers every day.
Walking new paths for 140+ years
Every “Henkelaner” is driven by a rich entrepreneurial heritage. Our goal? To set new standards in everyday life. Our conviction? Success is made by an exceptional team.
How to apply
Henkel delivers very strong performance in the first half year – double-digit growth in organic sales and earnings
- Group sales show organic growth of +11.3 percent to around 10 billion euros (nominal +4.7 percent), driven by all business units and regions
- Operating profit* rises to 1,430 million euros, +20.1%
- EBIT margin* increased to 14.4%, +1.9 percentage points
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* grow by+22.4% to 2.40 euros, +30.1% at constant exchange rates
- Good progress in all areas of purposeful growth agenda
- Outlook for fiscal year 2021 updated: higher sales growth with unchanged earnings guidance
- Organic sales growth: +6.0 to +8.0 percent (previously: +4.0 to +6.0 percent)
- EBIT margin*: 13.5 to 14.5 percent (previously: 14.0 to 15.0 percent)
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS) *: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates (unchanged)
New palletizing adhesive packaging format from Henkel cuts packaging and plastic waste
An innovation from Henkel Adhesive Technologies is helping to reduce the reliance on single-use plastic wrap and packaging materials when transporting goods on pallets. Palletizing is an essential part of modern supply chains, but until now this has required large quantities of packaging material.