China, Shanghai, Global Business Solutions+
Specialist Customer Service Support
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Handle day-to-day requirements, order management, billing management and other tasks.
- Coordinate with front office CS team to ensure request and customer needs are duly communicated cross different teams.
- Deal with customer complaints and exceptional cases when other team members are in trouble to work out solution efficiency.
- Make report and analysis on the operational issues and exceptional cases to the team leader.
- Fully execution of the effective SOP, improve the current workflow and making changes continuously.
- Work in global business solutions-SH team, collaborate with stokeholds.
- Full training for process and system, good opportunities for self-learning.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 working experiences in customer service filed and project management background
- Good at English speaking and writing
- Expert in office software such as excel, word and power point
- Working patiently and efficiently. Willing to learn, strong sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Independent management capability, organizing ability and handling stress ability are needed
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.