Turkey, Ümraniye, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Engineer (IST European Side-West Marmara)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Coordinating existing sales activities for the customer portfolio within West Marmara region
- Developing business opportunities to increase sales across responsible area for the Adhesive Technologies General Manufacturing business unit
- Preparing and implementing action plan to develop sales, profit and gain market share
- Developing and managing projects to fulfill the technical needs of the customers
- Providing technical information to the customers concerning General Industrial Adhesives
- Managing distributors and improving technical knowledge of the distributor staff
- Conducting market analysis
- Supporting roll-out activities of selected technologies
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or related departments
- 2-3 years of sales experience in industrial sales (B2B)
- Good command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Preferably living in Istanbul European Side or Tekirdağ region
- Valid driving license and flexible for traveling
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.